Looking for a Career in Elderly Care? Join us and Make a Difference!
We are currently looking for compassionate, caring and dependable caregivers who are interested in making a difference by providing excellent in-home, non-medical elder care. You are eligible to apply if you meet one of these criteria:
- You were employed by a home care company or other LTC provider in 2011 and can provide a letter detailing dates of employment, title, job description, and proof of completing all applicable training.
- You are a CNA , or, you are enrolled in a CNA program and on track to obtain your certificate within 200 days of hire.
- You have a license recognized by the Department of Health in an ancillary field, such a LPN, ARNP, or RN.
- You are a Certified Home Care Aide, or you will enroll in the Department of Health’s CHCA program within 14 days of hire, completing the training in 90 days and passing the test within 200 days.
- Physical requirements of this job include but are not limited to; standing, walking, climbing stairs, bending, pulling, reaching, lifting (at least 40 pounds), squatting, twisting, pushing.
We will only hire individuals who can pass criminal and motor vehicle background checks (national in scope), as well as passing an extensive drug screening. We diligently follow up on references to find employees with proven integrity. We provide an exclusive training program, free continuing education units, end of year bonus, and positions ranging from part- to full- time, with flexible schedules. Because our clients reside in Snohomish, Skagit, and parts of King and Island Counties, we seek caregivers throughout this region.
How to Apply for a Homecare Assistance Position
If you believe you would make an exceptional caregiver we would love to hear from you! Please complete our ONLINE APPLICATION. We will contact you after reviewing your submission.
To update your personal contact information, change your availability, or request time off, please contact your Case Manager or request an employee update form.
Cascade Companion Care
16710 Smokey Point Boulevard, #304
Arlington, WA 98223